Sunday, October 27, 2013

It's been so long!

Hello, Everyone! I have been absent for a VERY long while from this blog. I feel like it is a child that I have abandoned. The reason is that I have decided to really make a go at growing and branding my business. I was at that point. I needed to make a definitive decision, and I decided to go for it.  Between my job, my kids, my house, and now my new business, I haven't had time to give this blog any love. :( That being said, I am working REALLY HARD on getting my new website up and running. I will have my new blog with my new name there as well. When it is not such a mess over there, I will post the link here. Blessings to you all, and I hope that your holiday soaping is beautiful and gremlin free!

Blessings,
Stacey

I will leave you with some soap now.


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I'm new in the cold process and have found your website amazing, with plenty of recipes and new gr8 ideias. I'll share it in my blog. And please feel free to visit my online store of Soaps from Brazil at: http://loja.fabricadearomas.com.br

    ReplyDelete