Sunday, October 27, 2013

It's been so long!

Hello, Everyone! I have been absent for a VERY long while from this blog. I feel like it is a child that I have abandoned. The reason is that I have decided to really make a go at growing and branding my business. I was at that point. I needed to make a definitive decision, and I decided to go for it.  Between my job, my kids, my house, and now my new business, I haven't had time to give this blog any love. :( That being said, I am working REALLY HARD on getting my new website up and running. I will have my new blog with my new name there as well. When it is not such a mess over there, I will post the link here. Blessings to you all, and I hope that your holiday soaping is beautiful and gremlin free!

Blessings,
Stacey

I will leave you with some soap now.


1 comment: